Karena Engkau Begitu Berharga

Saudariku……..
Engkau di sisi kami adalah permata yang begitu berharga...

Rasulullah shallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam telah berwasiat kepada ayah ibumu, "Barang siapa mengasuh 2 anak perempuan hingga dewasa, maka dia dan Aku akan datang pada hari kiamat seperti ini."; Beliau pun menggenggam jari-jarinya. (Terjemah HR. Muslim).

Rasulullah shallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam juga berwasiat kepada anak-anakmu tentang dirimu. Beliau berkata kepada seorang laki-laki yang bertanya, "siapa orang yang paling berhak aku pergauli dengan baik?" Beliau menjawab, "Ibumu... kemudian ibumu... kemudian ibumu... kemudian ayahmu..." (Terjemah HR. al-Bukhari dan Muslim).

Bahkan Rasulullah shallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam pernah berwasiat kepada para laki-laki tentang istri-istri mereka dan mencela orang yang memperlakukannya dengan buruk. Pada Haji Wada' Rasulullah Berkhutbah dihadapan seratus ribu orang. Beliau berseru kepada mereka semua, "Ambillah wasiatku untuk berbuat baik kepada istri-istri (kalian)... Ingatlah! Ambillah wasiatku untuk berbuat baik kepada istri-istri (kalian)..." (Terjemah HR. Muslim).

Suatu ketika beberapa wanita datang kepada sebagian istri-istri Nabi shallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam mengadukan suami-suami mereka. Ketika hal itu sampai kepada Rasulullah, beliau berdiri dihadapan manusia dan bersabda, "Telah datang beberapa wanita kepada istri-istri Muhammad mengadukan suami-suami mereka... Sungguh, suami-suami itu bukan orang-orang terbaik kalian."(Terjemah HR. Abu Dawud).

Dan beliau pernah bersabda, "Yang terbaik diantara kalian, yang paling baik terhadap istrinya..." (Terjemah HR. at-Tirmidzi).


Previous
Next Post »

9 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
Friday, 10 May, 2013 ×

Every weekend i used to visit this website, because i
wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations truly good funny information too.


Review my web site: refinishing hardwood floors

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Sunday, 19 May, 2013 ×

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

Here is my site ... dry Scalp treatments

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Thursday, 23 May, 2013 ×

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing
which I feel I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely
extensive for me. I am taking a look forward in your subsequent post,
I will attempt to get the cling of it!

Review my web page - recycling facts

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Saturday, 25 May, 2013 ×

What's up, I would like to subscribe for this website to obtain latest updates, thus where can i do it please assist.

Feel free to visit my webpage ... Eco Sanctuary

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Sunday, 26 May, 2013 ×

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this website is actually pleasant and the visitors are truly sharing nice thoughts.

my blog post - Unknown

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Saturday, 01 June, 2013 ×

Hello, after reading this amazing post i am as well delighted to share my familiarity here with mates.


My web page - league Of Legends hack

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Monday, 10 June, 2013 ×

Useful information. Lucky me I found your web site by chance, and I am shocked why this
twist of fate didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Also visit my blog ... world Of tanks hack

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Tuesday, 11 June, 2013 ×

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it
has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & assist different users like its aided me.

Great job.

Here is my webpage 7Zip Download

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
Sunday, 16 June, 2013 ×

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us
so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to
my followers! Fantastic blog and outstanding style and design.



my blog post ... Minecraft crack

Reply
avatar